Do You Need More Website Visitors?
Dominate the competition with our proven digital marketing strategies.
Your brand deserves to be known. Dominate Google rankings through a wide range of digital marketing strategies including SEO, social media, video and search engine marketing.
Increase Number of Customers
Our conversion optimisation strategies not only help drive buyers to your website, we help make sure you convert as many of those visitors as possible.
Increase Return on Investment
After all, that’s the reason you’re in business! You want to improve your bottom line through effective marketing strategies.
Partner with Us
You are not just a client to us, you are our partner. Our business relies on your business’ success. Our sole aim is to generate more business and wider exposure for you and your brand.
Monthly Analytics and Reports
We provide monthly reports for you to track the success of your campaigns. All campaigns are on a month by month basis.
Australian Office, Writers and Link Building
We use Australian writers and link builders for your peace of mind. All our link building is of the highest quality and we focus on quality rather than quantity.
Through strategic use of video, podcast, blog and PowerPoint/Prezi slide shows, we make sure your brand and message is available widely and help you to take over the first page for your target keywords.
Content Curation & Creation
Our content curation, creation and repurposing strategies help you to get your brand and message out and ensure you are found for a wide range of keywords.
We track brand mentions, help you get reviews and testimonials and more to ensure you are in control of your online reputation.
Some questions to ask when choosing a digital marketing agency:
1. What sort of previous experience does the SEO company have? What types of businesses they have helped to rank and what sort of ranking results have they achieved? What results can they show you to demonstrate their experience and expertise? Do they have testimonials from other customers? Are these testimonials available online?
2. Did the SEO company you chose sit down with you and go through a detailed consultation and audit of your website to demonstrate how they will work with you and your digital assets?
Go Viral Now provides a detailed, free consultation for all new clients to go over their website and discuss ways they can better optimise the site for rankings and conversions. To book a free consultation go to our discovery page.
3. What sort of pricing does the SEO company offer? If the SEO company has a one price fits all policy, they may not suit you. SEO requires individual campaigns that are set up for particular niches and websites. The size of your business should also be taken into account when developing an SEO and digital marketing package.
Go Viral Now understands that not all businesses have large corporate budgets to pay for long and ongoing SEO campaigns. We work to set up your website for long term rankings and traffic.
4. How detailed is the keyword research that is done for you? To get fast traffic and an immediate rankings boost, you need to be targeting good search volume, low competition keywords. By targeting these kinds of keywords and phrases, we get targeted traffic coming to your site quickly.
The team at Go Viral Now understand that time is of the essence when it comes to business.
5. Did the SEO company you chose understand about local business rankings? If you run a local business, you need to be optimised for that city or suburb.
Go Viral Now helps you to take over the first page for your local keyword through Google My Business, social media profiles and a well optimised website.
6. Did the SEO company you chose have a solid backlinking strategy that includes high quality, relevant and local link building? Do they understand the importance of high authority links pointing to your website. These links are not easy to get. Do they buy links? Do they use black hat SEO strategies that could get your site penalised?
Go Viral Now gain reciprocal and one-way contextual links because this is what is needed for your website to rank. Google still sees links as a vote for your site. The difference in 2016 is that Google now knows the difference between a low quality link and a high quality one. It really is quality over quantity in 2016 and beyond!
Our conversion optimisation strategies help you to make the most of your web page and every visitor that comes to your website.
When you start with the SEO team at Go Viral Now, a detailed audit of your website will be conducted. We will then take you through the changes that need to be made to your website to increase traffic and conversions. We will research your competition and get you ranking for the same keywords as them to make sure you are highly visible.
We promote your brand and set up automation so that your blog posts can be sent out to all your branded properties.
Social media profiles will be optimised and we enable you to work on your business rather than having to do the time consuming chores of SEO and social media posting.
Take the business back from your competition. Start today.
We have nothing but gratitude & praise for Tess Robinson/Go Viral Now who helped us work through a whole lot of difficult Business issues involving web hosting email setups & problems with accounts, logins, passwords & the like. She went beyond the call of duty in assisting us without holding us over a barrel to pay 1st like all the other Web Hosting/IT experts (more…)
Hornsby 24/7 Gym
I'm happy to let you know that a British film production company is now working to make a film out of Max's book. The producer got in touch with me through my website---so how important it is to have a good website!
I thank you for setting it up and managing it.
Author: Starting with Max
In a very short time, Tess Robinson moved my website www.brisbaneyouththeatre.com.au from a no show on the search engines to a very significant presence (more…)
Brisbane Youth Theatre
Tess has produced a really excellent website for my small PR business. She took the time to find out exactly what I wanted (more…)
Amanda Woodard PR
Go Viral Now designed and optimised my website, Love Coogee. I am more than pleased. Customers can easily find me (I know this because I always ask a phone enquiry how they found me) (more…)
Love Coogee Gelato Webite & Mobile Site
I love the new site! Thanks so much. We've had lots of compliments already.
Owner, Sydney Equestrian Centre
Sydney Equestrian Centre
Go Viral Now developed our website and provided SEO services for our business, A.G.Steel Welding. We have been more than happy with Tess's work (more…)
AG Steel Welding
Go Viral Now have built 3 websites for different businesses I own. The sites always get great comments from clients and friends. (more…)
Hills District Horse Riding and Boarding Stables
I recently found myself floundering with a new web design and people who led me in wrong directions and caused me unnecessary expense.. then my friend recommended Tess. Overnight we were up and running and back in business. (more…)
Michelle Shepherdson – Plaster Painting Studios
I realised I was very lucky to have found Tess Robinson as my website designer when we started talking about how she could help me set up my author website. Professionally, Tess is very experienced, knowledgeable and creative. She is gifted with a sensitivity to understand the needs of her customers (more…)